Automated Batting Cages
OVER THE YEARS
– Created the first conveyor/hopper distributing system that sorts softballs and baseballs. It remains the only patented system ever developed.
– Designed the first Master Control panel for batting cages
– The first manufacturer to offer equipment and netting installation. As well as turnkey construction services.
– The first patented dimple-style baseball and softball for batting cages.
– The first set of engineering construction blueprints for several circular or radius-style batting cage.
– The first to publish a periodical (Fun Times) for addressing safety, new product updates, maintenance and service tips. As well as operational information and other relevant batting range issues.
– The first pole protector pad offered by any supplier.
– The first manufacturer offering an Underwriter’s Laboratory® (UL) classified Pitching Machine (AP-1000).
– First to develop a left-hand and right-hand “Batter Interactive Pitching System” with pitch elevation indicator lamps. (ABC’s exclusive “Select-A-Pitch.)